Instagram

Sunday, August 11, 2013

First Semester

Hello guys!!!
Its been a long time that I've never update my dear blog !! D:
Due to my assignments and final exam,I was full of stress and busy on these !
And finally its all over!
And here goes my very first sembreak!

Frankly,I spent my first semester wisely!
I met a lot of new friends,trying a lot of new things,taking up lots of the challege and many more!
I really miss all my college mates cause we are not going to have only 21 of us anymore for the next sem....*sob*
I miss the time when all of us always went outing and photo taking session after each presentaion! By doing this lots of time,this may be our only tradition after each presentaion/final exam! Feel so special ////

Our first time went watching Despicable Me movie together! The whole row was booked by us!Really enjoy that moment! We laughed together so much XD

Our favorite dessert! Moo Cow ice-cream!!

Always went for MooCow every month for their different flavours! I'm addicted!!!

First time trying on a BLACK colour burger from burger lab!!yummy!!All of us got the burger free because burger lab was having donation that time! We're lucky fella XD

Nom Nom at Watami! Japanese food!!! Yum Yum!!!

Our always photo session moment after every each presentation was done!

Happy hours always passed by too fast...
Sad news for ur cause one of our favorite lecturer is going to leave us....
and we are the last class for him
We are proud to be his last class students
Our lecturer-Mr.Sina (public speaking)
We really miss him so much! He is a super kind,friendly and also handsome lecturer in the whole college! Maybe we are not that lucky cuz he was going to moved to Canada :(((
Miss his teaching so much! Enjoy every moment!!!

All of us with the Persian prince aka Mr.Sina!

Look at my invisible flying kiss for Mr.Sina ////

Group pictures!

All the girls with Mr.Sina

After suffering and torturing by all the assignments and final exam,
we went for lunch together again
This time,we tried something new!
We went for Escape Room after lunch!
What is Escape Room?

Check out the link above for more!
Lazy to explain XP
Well,it was lots of fun!
The environment gave us a really creepy scary feel but
the truth is there was nothing really scary inside there except the sound effects...LOL
We went inside the Prisoner Room 
All we need to do is to find all the boxes,think of the passwords and get the key before the time runs out!
I was incredibily excited!! All of us helped each others think of the passwords and get the keys
Although we tried really hard,we still LOSE
It was really difficult to find and think of the passwords cuz there are some passwords we need using maths....
MATHS!!! WHAT THE HELL IS THAT???
We are MassCom students !!! No maths for us PLS!!! LOL!!!

Lunch and having Troll photo session!! LOL

The Ladies....

Memories....

Gangsters (?)

With our PM Najieb aka Henry! LOL XD

The Escape Room!!


Mission FAILED! :(((

Last trolling!

Well,gotta go now!
Cuz I'm updating this blog at my friend's house and needa go home now!
Thanks for reading!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pink Diamond