Instagram

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

First Semester Break

Bello peeps!!! *minion mood* XP
My very first semester was over!!!!
Only 3 weeks of breaks....this was too less for me cuz I've planned to do lots of things but I have not enough time! *sob*

For this precious break,I've been planning earlier before final exams on what should I do.
I even jot it down on my mobile phone to remind myself
At The end,it did not succeed,I have extremely NO TIME!!!! SERIOUSLY!!!

I've planned to have back my cosplay photoshoots 
And here was my plan and I even uploaded in instagram

Ended up I just managed to complete only two characters...

I've been telling my ownself lots of times that I need to spent my sembreak wisely cuz I'm having long sem for my 2nd semester and my next sembreak is at January 2014!!! WTF???
I need suffer my loads of assesments for several months ORZ


I failed to accomplish my 30 days facial expression challenge too in my instagram...
You would know it if you have follow my instagram :)
Haiz...felt so depress cuz I felt like done nothing for this sembreak but juz wasting my time doing nothing?

Ok,HOW I SURVIVE THIS 3 WEEK?
My everyday schedule was just like this
Wake up -> breakfast -> driving lessons -> bath -> lunch -> afternoon nap -> korean drama marathon ->dinner ->sleep
THATS ALL, and I kept repeating this boring schedule for 3 weeks QWQ !!

But well,I'll also got some time to hangout both of my wifey ^^
Back to Ipoh, I've heard some shocking news from my wifey that she got a new boyfriend!!
I spent time with my Esther wifey by having The Conjuring and The Smurfs 2 movies,shopping and eat eat eat !!!
And I got the chance on first time drive my friends to lepak although I havent got my license! XPPP
My wifey let me have a try on driving auto car which is much more easier then manual car
Suprisingly,I managed to drove my wifey,wifey's bf and wifey's brother for breakfast XD
Feeling proud LOL

Till the last three days of sembreak I spent through my time with my ShinWei wifey at KL!!
We have like 3 days 1 night honeymoon (?)
She drove from her place which is located at Ampang,Cempaka....
Is quite far from my place...
At friday night,I was waiting for her arriving....
10pm.....
11pm.....
12pm.....

I'm kinda worry cuz she went for the wrong way...the stupid waze she was using really cacat LOL!! The waze took her to Kepong and Puchong instead my place here ORZ
Through my help of google mapping at last she arrived safely to my condo..I felt so guilty lor....

Both of us were too tired so we slept together that night ....and having some ladies talk ....
I woke up at 7a.m the nxt morning...so early...didn't expect it...
Having crazy moment of camwhoring with wifey and wifey's bunny!! Fun! XD

No image of bitting bunny's head...LOL







Two gila fella~XD


















Wifey always asked me why am I always doing those ugly face to spoil my own nice image...I did not answer LOL
cuz I think this is more fun than pretending to be cute or nice during photo session~well,I love natural fun fun epic pictures actually so I wont kinda mind my image or any stuff
If someone who really loves me I think I prefer that person who can really love my personality instead of my appearance.
If you cant get rid of my so-called ugly camwhores picha just get out of it~I wont mind LOL

Being camwhoring the whole morning,
I brought my wifey to my college for a look ////
after that we went to 1U for movie and shopping
We watched The Purge 
Extremely fall in love with the plot!! Kept screaming with wifey!
Actually it was not scary! It's just the sound effect too loud~LOL

Shopping for a while 
We went back condo for rest and got ready for night jaguzzi and swimming!!!
It was long long time ago since we had our swimming exercise!!

Felt so happy cause I can still fit in my swimming suit ////

Went to a restaurant named OPTIONS which recommended my college mates for dinner
The food there still as delicious as the first time I ate!
Love it so much especially the rice and the pure fruit juice!

The next morning...
Both of us was like having a war in the room...
busy having make ups cuz both of us gonna attend Animangaki which is an event held at Sunway Pyramid!!!

Swag look after finished makeup and prepare heading out to event.

Beatiful wifey looked like Park Bom that day XD
Had lunch with korean food again!
I'm too addicted with toppoki!!!! 

Inori having Ramen~hahaha XD

Wifey having Bi Bim Bab!

Mini photoshooting after lunch at upstairs with photograper
Really thanks wifey helping me a lot on taking photos and being a saikang too XD 

Picha with wifey after photoshoot!!
 And now is time to say goodbye...*sob*
We'll meet again and hang out december.
Really missed wifeys badly.
Although there are many plan that I cant complete in time but I still get to have a little fun and enjoy for my sembreak :)

2nd Semester starts 
This time I swear to GOD I must really study hard to achieve my goal
Hoping for better grades :D

2 comments:

Pink Diamond