Instagram

Saturday, January 18, 2014

2nd Sem Break

Hello all my beloved readers!
I'm back with sharing my 2nd semester break old grandmother story haha XD
As usual, our only tradition
I went for a pool party after our finals

The pool party was held at one of our college friend's condo
which is somewhere located near Kelana Jaya area but I've forgotten what's the condo's name :(
Actually I've took few photos of the beautiful view there but end up all lost it because of my phone out of battery #sadstory

While we reached there, we've been divided into 2 groups
1 group went for prepare the food 
and 1 more group playing (?) around near the pool side


Felt so relax after exam
I've never got to swim because of no more extra changing clothes
so I just dipped my legs and having a little splish-splash with my miao miao Eva
Enjoy the beautiful night~I feel like floating on the water and look up to the sky~

Time passed....about 8 something
Our preparing team have not done with their preparation!
And the reason is....
They have no idea on how to cut the chicken and the sotongs....
And suprisingly the boys felt so irritated by cleaning out the chicken's organs...LOL
Luckily, we have this pretty girl!

Shelty-The excellent wife  haha XD
She is really well in handling everything indeed!
All the food preparation was done by her!
And she also very well in setting up the fire!
#thumbsup to you Shelty!^^

The food
Finally our FOOD!
We have sausages, chicken's meats, sotongs and fish.
Ok, to be honest...I just ate the sausages only
cause others taste a bit weird(?) for me
Maybe they put too much of the salt or something~

The girls

Mixing around the essence so that the food taste nicer when it was barbequed

Finally! Our crazy photos! #YOLO

Spotted me?

Everybody seems not ready yet XD

The moment when everyone was helping each other <3

During 2nd sembreak,
It was also my wifey's 18th birthday!
Wow~! Time flies! It was like I juz made my blogpost about her 17th birthday yesterday!
I went Pavillion that day to celebrate with her >////<

Our OOTD!
Wifey surprised me with her new make up look that day!
Seriously damn mature like Fanbingbing *shy
I felt so proud that day cuz I am walking with a super chio wifey <3
We went for the famous Ippudo ramen which we already wanted to go for since two years back in our highschool!
Finally!

Super tantalizing Ramen!
It was the BEST ramen I ever had!
It was so much better then those sushi zanmai
Although is quite pricey cause one bowl it cost RM25++ above
We ordered two as it was so delicious and worth to have it!
You'll never know unless you TRY!
Ippudo Ramen is located somewhere in Pavillion
I dont actually remember the accurate place cause we found it by randomly walk passed haha

During 2nd semester break.
I am having a partime job until now I'm doing it!
Is a promoter job that you need to socialize with lots of people out there
I'm quite happy with this job cause the time is flexible and I actually earned a lot hehe
I guess I'm a rich girl now for my 3rd sem~! hahaha!
Saving money to buy myself an Iphone 5s!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pink Diamond