Instagram

Thursday, June 20, 2013

CollegeMates//New Friends

It was fun when you get to makes with new friends.
Frankly speaking,this year I'ved really made lot~lots~lots~a~new friends!!! From PLKN to College.
Well,as what others says-making friends is more worth than having an enemy.IS TRUE #seriousface#

Today I've gotta chance to update my blog is because that this was our first time capturing picture in our classroom since is one of our classmates birthday ^w^
#I love updating my blog with pictures and caption on it so that it wont get so bored with those thousand/hundreds of words.You're eyes will get exhausted !

Me,Belle and Eva
 We get to know each other more closer after our first time coorperation for the first assignmenets.Belle is a vry pretty and attractive girl in our class.She work as a part time actor.Not like others lenglui which I expected,she is not an arrogant but a careful and hardworking girl!Thats why she is a really role model for us-girls.haha XD.Eva is a super fast learner! She can learn vry fast and also a good listener:)

All girls!!
 We are the special one!!!
Due to every June intake of KDU college,there are always vry few students!
So our class total up was not more than 20 person XP
Is quite fun cuz we get to know each other and we are hardly be separated XD

Girls and boys! *I hate my face being so fat and round!I knew is time for me to on diet!sob!*
# Selca moment 1
# Selca moment 2
# Selca moment 3
# Selca moment 4
# Selca moment 5
# Selca moment 6
Celebrated birthday for one of our classmates today :)


Thanks for reading my blog! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pink Diamond